Thank you for your interest in Mystic Seaport. This area of our website is reserved for the use of media professionals. The Communications Department is the primary point of contact for all media requests concerning the Museum. We are here to assist you and will do our best to accommodate your media needs regarding Mystic Seaport.
If you are a member of the media and you would like to be added to our distribution list, please email email@example.com.
Mystic Seaport Press Kit
- Fact Sheet
- Educational Programs
- Collections Research Center
- Image bank: Mystic Seaport offers a wide selection of images for publication and licensing. To inquire about a particular photo need, or for additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Media outlets seeking Mystic Seaport images for publicity purposes should contact the Communications Department.
Charles W. Morgan Press Kit
The Charles W. Morgan is the last of an American whaling fleet that numbered more than 2,700 vessels. Built and launched in New Bedford, Mass. in 1841, the Morgan is now America’s oldest commercial ship still afloat – only the USS Constitution is older. The whaleship came to Mystic Seaport in November, 1941 and more than 20 million visitors have walked her decks since her arrival.
- Charles W. Morgan History
- The Charles W. Morgan Restoration
- The 38th Voyage
- 38th Voyage Itinerary
- Charles W. Morgan Launch – July 21, 2013
- Ric Burns’ Keynote Address at the Morgan Launch
- U.S. Senate Passes Resolution Commemorating the Morgan
Charles W. Morgan Video and Images
- On-demand viewing of the July 21, 2013 Morgan ceremony and launch
- Charles W. Morgan launch highlights
- Charles W. Morgan restoration clips
- Visit our online media photo gallery for high-resolution, downloadable images of the Charles W. Morgan.