You will need the free Adobe Reader to download and print these forms:
Did you know?
Preparing for Your Anchor Watch Program
Once you have reserved your Anchor Watch program date, there is some necessary paperwork that must be filled out by each participant. Please use the following list as a guide to the general information you will need.
- Health Form - Must be filled out for each child coming to the Anchor Watch Program. Please provide these forms for the Anchor Watch staff upon arrival. We recommend that copies of the forms are kept for the Chaperones' reference as well.
- Arrival Form - This form must be filled out by the group leader and sent to Mystic Seaport at least two weeks prior to your arrival.
- The Formal Agreement - Will be mailed to your group leader and must be signed and returned to Mystic Seaport prior to your arrival.
- In case of an emergency, please provide this phone number to every participant, family, and chaperone participating in the Anchor Watch program: Mystic Seaport Security, 860.572.5310. Please call this number for late arrivals or difficulty parking. Family members not on the trip should use this number if they need to contact someone attending the program.
- Anchor Watch Handbook and Packing List - Must be read by the leaders and parents beforehand.
- Have each participant view the Joseph Conrad Tween Deck Plan to familiarize themselves with the ship's layout and sleeping arrangements.
- Plan your trip to Mystic Seaport and get driving directions from your location.
- Have each participant view the Mystic Seaport map to get a general layout of the grounds including the location of Security/First Aid in case of emergencies.
- Important Note about Medications: Medications are the responsibility of the attending chaperones. Chaperones should be clearly instructed by parents about any medications required for each participant - its purpose, dosage, and usage.
- Other Medical Services - Mystic Seaport Security and personnel are trained in First Aid and CPR. A fully equipped First Aid Station is located in the Youth Training Building, next to the Joseph Conrad. A stateroom on the ship is reserved as a sick bay. For additional and emergency care, an emergency medical center is just minutes away and two hospitals are located within 10 miles.
For other questions, please contact the Anchor Watch program manager at 860.572.0711, ext. 5008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.