Corporations and businesses are invited to show their support of Mystic Seaport through our Corporate Membership program. This annual membership program is designed to provide you and your employees access to the exhibits and events of America’s leading maritime museum. Benefits can be used to reward employees and network with clients and community partners. Revenue from the Corporate Membership program helps Mystic Seaport to continue to preserve its four National Historic Landmark vessels, maintain the Museum’s working preservation shipyard, and provide public access to historic maritime exhibits for future generation to come.
Corporate memberships start at just $250 and can be purchased online or by completing an application. To request an application or to discuss the level of membership that is appropriate for your organization, please contact Alexandra Alpert, Director of Membership, at 860.572.5382 or 860.572.5339.
Corporations and businesses can also support Mystic Seaport by sponsoring special events and programs.
Core Corporate Member Benefits
For your Employees:
- One-time use guest passes for free visits.
- Unlimited discounted tickets for employees. Employees may purchase discount tickets ($3 off) online using their assigned company code.
- 10% discount on new memberships for employees.
- Use of the Corporate Membership card – good for 50% off admission for two adults and two children.
For your Executives:
- Corporate Executive Card — entitling cardholder and up to three guests unlimited complimentary admission
- Mystic Seaport newsletters
- Discounts on Museum programs
- 10% discount at Museum Store and at Latitude 41° Restaurant
- Use of the Members’ Lounge
For your Company:
- Company listed in Annual Report and on the Museum’s website
- Corporate member sticker