October 12, 2019 - October 14, 2019
Columbus Day Weekend 2019
With cool fall days comes the desire to indulge in a hot bowl of chowder – and what better place to do so than Mystic Seaport Museum? Coastal Gourmet’s Chowder Days menu is sure to satisfy all appetites and features a variety of chowders and bisques, along with clam fritters and other fall favorites including seasonal desserts.
Other family-friendly activities you’ll enjoy for all three days:
- A petting zoo and pony rides courtesy of Tara Rescue Farm (rides are $5, petting is free)(10 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- Free hay rides on our 1929 Model A truck (12:00-4:00)
- Live music (1:00-4:00)
- A scavenger hunt in the Village
- Decorate a mini-pumpkin ($3 per pumpkin, 11:00-2:00)
- Lawn games
- Special Chowder Days demonstrations
The cost of food is not included in Museum admission.