December 26, 2017 - December 31, 2017
The presents are unwrapped and the kids are home for a week. What to do? Visit Mystic Seaport for Holiday Magic! Explore the Museum’s 19th-century seafaring village, historic vessels, and maritime exhibits. Take part in special activities throughout the week, including:
- Explore the winter sky under the planetarium dome
- Learn simple magic tricks at our Abracadabra Magic Workshop at noon
- Watch as historical magician E.A. Davis performs an authentic 19th-century magic show at 1 p.m. or 3:15 p.m.
- Take a special “Family Christmas at Sea” tour aboard the Charles W. Morgan at 11 a.m.
- Create a holiday keepsake
- Visit the Children’s Museum for holiday story time and a craft workshop