April 17 - April 18
Avast, ye hearties, Mystic Seaport’s Pirate Days returns April 17-18, guaranteed to bring a treasure trove of fun for the whole family.
- Follow clues on a treasure map to discover concealed pirates and the final hidden treasure. Warning: your seafaring skills will be put to the test!
- Learn about pirate history during a rousing performance of “Arrr You Ready to Be a Pirate?”
- Create your own pirate souvenir to take home.
- Play pirate games on the Village Green.
- Join us for our “High Seas” Planetarium Show, a special look at the night sky as it appears in the Caribbean where pirates once roamed. See the stars as they were viewed by Blackbeard, Henry Morgan, and Captain Kidd. And learn how these buccaneers would use the North Star and the Southern Cross to stay one step ahead of the cargo ships they sought to plunder. (3 p.m. show; additional ticket required: $4 non-members, $3 members and children 5 and younger are free.)