Women in Maritime Careers: Amplifying Professional Stories of the Sea
April 3, 2019
Hear from women who have made their mark in the maritime field and who are sure to inspire as they share their professional journeys and how they navigated a course from interest to career.
Information about local programs and resources for women considering involvement in maritime activities will be available.
- Shannon McKenzie, Director of Watercraft Programs, Mystic Seaport Museum
- Dr. Tiffany Smythe, Assistant Professor, United States Coast Guard Academy
- Amy Blumberg, Owner and Captain, Argia Cruises
- Ali Halvordson, Director of the Naval and Maritime Consortium
- Moderator: Kathleen Burns, Executive Director, CT Marine Trades Association